Skip to content
- Your order is packaged with maximum discretion and professionally, vacuum seal, unmarked boxes & packaging. No one will ever know what’s in the package, no smell. Discretion is priority number one, solid count, trackable shipment (know the delivery date) by Canada Post courier that might or might not requires a signature at your choice, if you do not indicate, we will ship your product without a signature required, shipped and packaged the same way as legal medical marijuana.
- We work and operate responsibly and honestly, providing good customer service to make sure all our customers receive top quality product that is potent, authentic, clean, free of any type of foreign tainting.
- Be aware that in some area of Canada, cannabis products for recreational use is freely accepted and tolerated by the majority of citizen’s, for example in Vancouver BC, and we operate a responsible, discreet and necessary service.
- We only require that you are 19 years of age or older, a mature Canadian citizen living in Canada with Canadian online banking to perform Interact E-Transfers as this is the only payment option as of now. No cash, within Canada only, no pickups.”
- We do our best to protect your privacy, as we understand that it’s extremely important to us as our customer.
- In order to process your request and orders, we must need some basic contact information for example your full name, address and email address, but all of these information is kept internally ONLY and it will never be shared with any third parties.
- We will not and are not setup to track or collect or distribute any personal information which is not entered by any visitors. We generate certain kinds of non-identifying site usage date, such as numbers of visits to our site. Such information is used internal only by our technical support staff to provide better services, but the statistics contain no personal information and will not and can not be used to gather such information
- We will and do not sell or distribute any customer list to any third parties, however we do sometimes send out newsletter to our list of customers and coupon codes.
- Any payment transactions on the site is secured by the 128 bit SSL encryption which utilizes the highest level of encryption or security to protect any information you have entered in our site, which means you can assured that any communications between your browser and our server are secure and private and encrypted.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
- If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
- For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.